Plobal is seeking applications for its Ability Programme that is funded by the Department of EmploymentAffairs and Social Protection and the European Social Fund.
The Ability Programme will support young people with disabilities (15-29 years of age) to improve their employability through a range of person-centred supports.
- To assist young people with disabilities to develop the confidence and independence required to participate in education, training, employment.
- To assist young people with disabilities at key transition points between education, training and employment.
- To support young people with disabilities who are not in education, employment or training to access and participate in education, training, employment.
- To build the capacity of mainstream employment services, education and training providers to support the progression of young people with disabilities.
- To build the capacity of employers to recruit and retain young people with disabilities within their workforce.
Plobal is inviting applications for €200,000 to €750,000.
- Community, voluntary and not-for-profit organisations with a legal structure that support for people with disabilities as part of their organisation’s objectives.
- Community, voluntary and not-for-profit organisations with a legal structure that provide training, pre-employment and/or employment supports as part of their organisation’s objectives.
- Non-Statutory Bodies funded under Sections 38 and 39 of The Health Act 2004.
- Employer networks with a legal structure.
- Networks of non-statutory bodies with a legal structure.
Organisation will only accept one application from each individual applicant and each lead applicant. However, local and regional branches of the same organisation may apply for funding if they have their own governing documents.
How to Apply
Applicants can apply via given website.
For more information, please visit Plobal.