Šta je za tebe civilno društvo?Pronađi svoj odgovor!
The Department of Intercultural Communication and Management (ICM) invites applications for one Ph.D. position exploring the relationship between corporate sustainability and governance.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified students intending to explore:
1. The relationship between sustainability and corporations; particularly how corporations can undermine or contribute to economic, social and environmental sustainability,
2. How corporations’ sustainability impacts are regulated by markets, civil society and governmental actors, and
3. How corporations contribute to, and extend, wider governance systems for sustainability.
Department is particularly interested in research which examines the impact of new ethical, responsible and sustainable business standards and organisations (e.g. Ethical Trading Initiative, Extractive Industries Transparency Initiative, stewardship councils, fair trade organizations) on corporations and their wider impacts. Here the research could explore the roles of corporations and other actors in forming and developing these organisations; the operations and impacts of the organisations; or how corporations manage their relationships with them.
The three-year PhD programme at CBS allows you to conduct research under the supervision of CBS professors, supported by research training courses. The programme is highly international, and you are expected to participate in international research conferences and to spend time abroad as a visiting PhD student.
- Should have a basic training at the Masters level (similar to the 3 + 2 Bologna process);
- An educational background in the social sciences is necessary;
- The applicant must have successfully completed the Master’s degree before commencing Ph.D. at CBS;
- Be fluent in English;
- Show an interest in joining the Department’s research environment;
- Should demonstrate enthusiasm for working in an organisation of this type (highlighting, for example, relevant business, educational and dissemination activities).
The scholarships are fully salaried positions, according to the national Danish collective agreement. The scholarship includes the tuition fees, office space, travel grants plus a salary, currently starting with per month app. DKK 24.480 (app. 3,284 EUR) up to DKK 29.829,76 (app. 4,000 EUR) depending on seniority, plus a pension contribution totalling 17,1 % of 85 per cent of the base salary.
How to Apply
Application must be sent via the electronic recruitment system.
Copenhagen Business School must receive all application material, including all appendices (see items above), by the application deadline: 4 September 2016. Only online applications will be accepted.
For more information, please visit the official website.