Šta je za tebe civilno društvo?Pronađi svoj odgovor!
Open Call for Participants in the Regional Conference: CSOs and Good Practices in the Use of Communication Channels | Skopje, Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia 4-6 November, 2014.
Download: Open call | Application form
Communication issues and capabilities deserve major attention when it comes to strengthening CSOs’ efforts to achieve their missions on various levels and themes.TACSO has conducted numerous activities in the past years in order to develop the CSOs’ capacities in the area of communication. After the regional workshop held in Pristina in June 2013, in which CSO and media representatives participated;; the main problem areas were defined to be: the lack of knowledge and understanding; the lack of competencies and skills and an insufficient mutual trust or lack of it.
Continuing the work in this area, TACSO has developed a “CSO Communication Capacity Building Concept: Development of a Strategic Approach and Curriculum for Regional and National Levels”; based on this document TACSO is planning a number of events on the regional and national level to further assist the CSOs’ communication and Public Relations (PR) capacity building and development.
Who can apply?
CSOs (associations, foundations, cooperatives, unions):
- CSOs with some experience and knowledge, for example:
- Have adopted a communication strategy,
- Have experience in media relations & PR issues in their missions
- Have at least one experience for campaigning for advocacy or awareness raising
- Organisations that are developing their public relations concepts, but need further support
- CSOs that are actively using social media channels for their organisations for at least one year
- CSOs that are working nation-wide in their registered country
- Based in the IPA countries.
The Applicants need to submit: Application Form
Interested applicants are requested to complete the Application Form and send it to the e-mail address of the TACSO office in their country by 3rd October 2014 with the subject heading: People to People: Communication Channels. The selection process should be completed by 10 October 2014. Five participants will be selected per country. Please note that only selected applicants will be contacted.
For selected participants, TACSO will cover the travel costs (including costs of visas, if applicable), accommodation, meals and refreshments. Further information can be obtained from the TACSO Web site (www.tacso.org).
- See more at: http://www.mreza-mira.net/11457-regional-conference-csos-good-practices-use-communication-channels/#sthash.wGanNATm.dpuf