JOB DESCRIPTION FOR MEASURE-BIH DEMOCRACY & GOVERNANCE M&E SPECIALIST
IMPAQ International, LLC is seeking a full time Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E) Specialist – Democracy and Governance for a 5-year (September 2014 to September 2019), USAID-funded activity in Bosnia and Herzegovina (BiH). The Monitoring and Evaluation Support Activity (MEASURE-BiH) has two primary objectives: 1) to provide USAID/BiH with technical, analytic, advisory, training, monitoring, evaluation and related support services to assist USAID/BiH in effectively monitoring, evaluating, and relaying information about interventions; 2) to build independent, non-partisan public policy analysis capacity in BiH.
MEASURE-BiH Monitoring and Evaluation Specialist – Democracy and Governance will be responsible for:
- Participating and co-leading technical assistance and analytical support for the Mission’s Performance Management Plan (PMP) and Project/Activity LogFrames and M&E Plans that are related to the Democracy and Governance Portfolio Development Objective(s) of the USAID/BiH Country Development Cooperation Strategy;
- Participating in and co-leading the rigorous impact and performance evaluation designs, sampling and survey instrument development, studies and sector assessments, and qualitative and quantitative data analysis; and
- Building sector and thematic-specific relationships with counterparts and stakeholders.
- Minimum Master’s degree in Social Science or related field (e.g. political science, sociology, psychology, conflict resolution);
- 5 years or more of relevant work experience conducting and co-leading M&E activities, democracy and governance research, survey development and implementation, and qualitative and quantitative data collection in Democracy and Governance sector;
- Demonstrated track record of successful collaborations with various counterparts, beneficiaries, and stakeholders, including local government officials, international organizations, universities, etc.;
- Working expertise of qualitative and quantitative research methods in monitoring and program evaluation;
- Knowledge of local social science research and program evaluation landscape preferred;
- Prior experience with USAID or other donor-funded research and evaluation programs preferred;
- BiH citizenship; and
- Fluency in English.
Trajanje oglasa:15 dana (ističe 14.09.2016.)